Mathew 28:19-20 "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age”
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified,do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Matthew 6:14-15 And when you pray, make sure your forgive the faults of others so that your Father in will also forgive you. But if you withhold forgiveness from others, your Father forgiveness from you.
Mathew 28:19-20 "Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age”
ReplyDeleteGod Bless everyone!
Joshua 1:9
ReplyDeleteHave I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified,do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
God bless everyone 🙏♥️
ReplyDeleteMatthew 6:14-15 And when you pray, make sure your forgive the faults of others so that your Father in will also forgive you. But if you withhold forgiveness from others, your Father forgiveness from you.
ReplyDeleteto god be glory❤️🙏
ReplyDelete“For nothing will be impossible with God.” 🙏 Luke 1:37
ReplyDeleteAlways be humble. Because what God gives, He can also take. Job 1:21
ReplyDeleteGod All good All the time
ReplyDeleteRoss AnOg
ReplyDeleteIf you have faith you Will received whatever you pray for
- Mathew 21:22
LINA ANOG
ReplyDeleteBe strong and Do Not Give up,
For your work Will be rewarded